This site welcomes anyone who genuinely wants to share assessment prior art. To arrange to contribute, contact John Kleeman on LinkedIn.
Please feel free to post anything which relates to assessment software, assessment technology or other assessment prior art. Particularly useful are early examples of innovation, but any past manuals, papers, technical reports, screenshots or publications that describe assessment innovation would be useful. Don’t worry whether what you are posting is relevant to any patent or covers innovations that are patentable, the point is to get material online that others can use. Feel free to include links to other websites, including things that are already on the web but a little obscure or hard to find. If you have permission to share a copy not just link to it, that’s useful as more permanent.
The purpose of the site is to share assessment prior art. All material posted remains the original copyright holder’s property. All contributors must ensure you own the copyright of material contributed or else that you have explicit, written permission from the copyright holder to post on this website.
Contributors must also agree:
- Your posts will to the best of your knowedge be fair, accurate and truthful.
- Although posts may of necessity reference companies and their products, they will not be primarily marketing or sales orientated. It’s fine to be proud of your work and link to your company’s site.
- You will not use the site to send spam or other unwanted communications or to link to sites that do this. Nor to send, link to or post harassing, threatening, abusive, libelous, obscene, unlawful or tortious materials, including material harmful to children or violates third party privacy rights, or take any similar actions.
- You agree not to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others. This includes posting copyrighted materials without appropriate permission, using trademarks of others without appropriate permission or attribution, and posting or distributing trade secret information of others in violation of a duty of confidentiality.
- You agree not to violate the personal privacy rights of others. This includes using and distributing information about Internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law.
- You will not send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account password
- You agree not to use the site for any illegal purposes nor to assist any persons in engaging in any of the prohibited activities described above.
The site owner reserves the right to remove any posts at his sole discretion.